8.25.2007

What could be more inspiring ...

than the unveiling of the new Martha Stewart COLLECTION at Macy's. Today the Martha Stewart Collection was unveiled in three Macys stores throughout the United States and luckily enough I live in one of the towns that it was unveiled in - Yippeee. I haven't blogged in awhile but seeing the new collection of Martha Stewart products is definitely inspiring enough to get anyone's creative juices flowing.

I have admired Martha Stewart for a long time time (I would say since high school) and thank her for my great cooking skills and attention to detail, she is so inspiring to me and always comes us with great new ideas that keeps me going. LOL

Here's some pics of the event and of course it was totally Martha Stewart style down to mini quiches and coffee when we first arrived and cookies and lemonade when we left. Unfortunately Martha was not there, but another step closer to meeting her. :)


Some pics closer up:



I hope you are now inspired to create beautiful "good things" yourself.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin