7.05.2008

Happy {4th} of July!

I hope you all had a fun Independence Day ate lot's of good food and enjoyed some good company. Here's what we did...

We had a BBQ with Fer's sister and her hubby on the menu was Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Macaroni Salad, Grilled Corn, Red White and Blueberry Trifle and Sangria. :P It was all delicious! (if I don't mind saying so myself.)


I wanted to make some type of "theme" dessert for the holiday so I turned to Martha Stewart's Website for some ideas. I was inspired by her Red, White and Blueberry Trifle:


and made these:













They were DELICIOUS and easy to make!
We are so lucky because from the patio of our condo we have the best seats for the Fireworks in our area.


Check out the album on the left hand side for more Fourth of July pics.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin