10.12.2008

...sunday...

happy sunday morning. sunday paper and some coffee.

delish! cranberry scones for sunday morning breakfast.
went for a walk in the afternoon
well late afternoon
That's it for the photos, now I have to make my Week in the Life album stay tuned for pictures of that. Hope you enjoyed the pictures from my Week in the Life posts. I know they could have been more exciting, not the most exciting week in the world, but doing this project I realized even more than ever that's it's those moments - sunday morning paper with coffee, taking the dry cleaning, cooking a good meal that really makes up our life. Weddings, graduations, birthday parties are all great events but the daily ins and outs is what glues our life together. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin