12.01.2009

December Daily: December 1st

Today is the first day of December and for me that officially marks the beginning of the Christmas season, we are now in full swing at the Burton household and I look forward to sharing all of our holiday moments throughout this season.

Our Christmas Tree is up and for the most part the apartment is decorated, gifts are being purchased and holiday gatherings are being planned.

I am following along with Ali's December Daily Project and will be posting my progress throughout this month.

I need to post about Thanksgiving and then move on into December. I would love to know how many of you are planning on documenting the season and how you plan on doing it.

1 comment:

The Scrappy Tree said...

Looking forward to seeing your December dailies! I only just found that project so may take parts of it and use them where I can :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin