12.10.2009

December Daily: December 8th and 9th

December 8th I did all my shopping for everything I want to bake this holiday season. We are having a Christmas party this weekend and I've asked everyone to bring something traditional to their country or their families celebrations for the holidays. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone has to share. I'll be sharing one of my favorite cookies, my Mom's fudge and something that I recently started making, Peppermint Bark. YUM! I can hardly wait!


Picture of the Christmas tree in the calmness of the evening, before a good friend of mine came over for dinner. Pizza... nonetheless. :)
Did some shopping ... finally found a dress for the work Christmas party and of course some other goodies.
Here's the peppermint bark in the fridge - chillin'. :) It's SUPER simple! Recipe courtesy of Paula Deen!

1 comment:

Paula Grace Designs said...

Thanks for leaving your link! Sounds like your home smells of delicious food and cookies. How festive! Thanks for stopping by!
Paula Grace

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin