2.25.2010

I was a feature

Yesterday my DIY Cork Board project was featured on John and Sherry's Blog Young House Love. How awesome was that!! I am so excited. I have been reading their blog for a while now and look foward to seeing what they post every day!

I posted my story about the cork boards I created a few weeks ago and then sent in the pictures of the project to Sherry and John so they could if they wanted feature it in one of their Reader Redesign posts and they DID! I am so happy and honored to be a feature on their blog and look forward to some new found readers this "exposure" might bring me. :)

I did have a question from someone about the size of the frames since the corks fit in so perfectly. The actual frame size is 10 1/2 inches by 10 1/2 inches and the inside area where the corks were glued is 9 inches by 9 inches. I did have to play around with a lot of corks to get them to fit perfectly but it was a lot of fun.
So now the question is what should I make, as you can see I have a lot more corks to work with.

thanks for all your comments here on my blog and over on Sherry and John's blog!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Awesome! Those corkboards were pretty fabulous ;-)

SteamyKitchen said...

Corkboards!!! Oh what a fab idea!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin