3.10.2010

Birthday Dinner and New Entry for the "Guide"

Monday night for my birthday dinner, Fer took me and Miss Harshal out to a cool Wine Bar/Restaurant. You can imagine that it was totally up my alley. :) The place is in Buckhead and it's called Cellar 56, it's awesome!!! The wine selection is great and the food is amazing!! We dined on things ranging from a cheese platter to short ribs and every dish was outstanding. Here's some photos from the evening.

Isn't this a cool idea the menu is attached to a cut up wine crate, I love it!
On Mondays you can take a Wine World Tour, you get four different wines to taste for $10. They opened a special bottle of wine for us that day because they heard it was my birthday, the staff was awesome there.



the white wine portion of the tasting...

and now onto the red, cool photos huh.

they gave us a complimentary dessert for my birthday :) which was a white chocolate bread pudding and it WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!
Pot of Chocolate. Mmmmm

Me and Miss Harshal.
There's the man!

I totally recommend you trying out this restaurant whenever you are in ATL I don't think you'll be disappointed. I can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Yum! Glad you had a nice night out!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin