4.05.2010

TV Lineup

I don't know if you've been enjoying some of the new TV shows that are out there lately like I am but FINALLY there is some good TV on TV! I think since Seinfeld there has not been a sitcom that I have been crazy about until this new show Modern Family came out this year. It's hilarious, absolutely hilarious! It's about three different families but they are all related. If you haven't checked it out yet, you should I think you'll like it. It's on ABC on Wednesdays at 9pm.
The other show that I love right now (and funny it has something to do with Jerry Seinfeld) is called the Marriage Ref. It's so funny, they deal with real life silly arguments of married couples and there is a panel of celebrities that judge the problem and vote on it. Of course usually the celebrities have had their own messed up marriages which makes it even more funny. You've got to catch this show some time it's just good stuff.
The show that I still really enjoy and am sad that this is it's last season is Ugly Betty I love the scenes of New York and all the fashion.
Have to mention the Celebrity Apprentice, it's the usual Donald Trump train wreck but I always get hooked on it and there's even more of a reason this year since Bret Michaels is on it. :)
The only one of my favorite shows that is really stinking this year is American Idol. I love the show, but this year for me it's just not good - what can we do. Maybe this will be the last year and that's fine.
So that's my favorite TV shows this season, how about you? What are your fav shows... do you enjoy any of these shows.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I've caught Modern Family a few times, hilarious! And I agree, nothing since Seinfeld.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin