4.29.2010

Wine a little... makes you feel better.

Well I am still totally overwhelmed with work, but wanted to share the latest addition to our home decor! A brand new (from Pottery Barn Outlet) wine holder/bar/rack. Isn't it awesome! There is so much I want to share with you all lately but just haven't had ANY time to sit down and blog, but hopefully this weekend will allow me a few minutes to get organized and get back into the blogging swing... I miss it! Hope all is well.



Posted by Picasa
So what do you think?

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful! I've had a busy week too, so I haven't been able to comment much, but I love, love the frames above your bed! They look great.

lifeologia said...

What a handsome wine chest. What do you plan on doing with the wine corks?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin