5.11.2008

The {Shower}

The first weekend in April I threw an {awesome, if I say so myself} shower for my bestest friend Joanne. She's pregnant with twins, still can't believe it {a boy and a girl} and they will be here before we know it. The theme of the shower was Noah's Ark {two by two}. We had the shower at her house and a lot of her friends were able to attend. The babies received a lot of awesome presents they will be well suited and protected once they make their arrival. Here's some pics from the day.










Here's a pic of the soon to be Big Sister:

Joanne got a lot of great presents here's a perfect twin gift:

And then there was the cake - it was so cute and very tasty:

check out the diaper cake in the background - I made it! Next post will be how to make a diaper cake - it's easy and a great present for a baby shower.

Everything went so well at the shower and Joanne was so happy which makes it all worth while. Thanks Martha for taking all the awesome pictures for me.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin