5.11.2008

A Stroll Thru Paris

Of course I want to keep reliving our trip to Paris and go thru my pictures and remembering every minute there. When I got back I wanted to share my photos will all my coworkers and chat about our days there so I organized a parisian luncheon and called it "A Stroll Thru Paris" to show off my photographs. Here's some pictures from that day:



This is what they saw on the big screen tv when they came into the conference room:


We had croissants, brie cheese, cheesecake and french roast coffee. It was so much fun a friend of mine at work just happened to have a three foot tall eiffel tower at home and brought it in to add to the decorations of the day. From a previous event at work we had large pieces of fabric so I took the blue and red and added a white table cloth so we'd have a "french flag" table cloth. I brought in brochures, maps, museum guides and my Fodors guide (which was very helpful) and placed them around the table for added decorations and in case anyone wanted to check them out. I appreciated their interest in my photos.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin