9.18.2008

whatever, Martha...

Tuesday night there was a new show premiere on the fine living network called Whatever, Martha.


The premise of the show is that Martha Stewart had so many old tapes of her shows and what to do with them, so she gave them to her daughter Alexis and Alexis's friend Jennifer. They in turn created a show of the two girls watching Martha's old classic show segments and commenting on them. Basically making fun of them...


I wonder what Martha thinks about the show, I think it's hilarious and it's all in good fun. They do say somethings that you can't believe they're saying but that's what makes it so funny.

I would like to let them know that if they ever need someone to sit in for them, my friend Joanne and I would be more than happy to help out. :) LOL

check it out if you haven't seen it. weeknights 9pm on the fine living network.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Sounds funny. I've been seeing the commercials, but wasn't sure what the show was about.

Naja said...

Hi Emily!

I found your site while searching the for tea information and you were listed on another blog. Because you're a tea lover, I wanted to simply say hi!

Your blog on Martha Stewart is lots of fun!

Good luck on making Martha's blog roll:)

Cheers,

Naja Hayward
www.najatea.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin