12.19.2008

Cookie Factory

This is what I've been up to lately, it's a lot of work but all worth it in the end.


This years cookie line up was:

Gingerbread Cookies
Noel Nut Balls
Candy Cane Cookies (which thanks to the 70 degree weather this week did not form into candy canes but I'll say pepperment drops)
Spritz Cookies

Also:
Mom's Homemade Fudge
Peppermint Bark

It was funny I was looking forward to baking cookies up here in Atlanta this year because it's always so hot in Miami and the cookies are sometimes not so easy to work with but of all weeks for it to be nice in warm in Atlanta had to be cookie baking week. LOL I almost had to put the air conditioning on, I tell ya.

Here's some pics from the baking extravaganza:






No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin