12.21.2008

Peppermint Bark

I have been wanting to make Peppermint Bark for a long time now, just like what they sell in Williams-Sonoma and this year I finally got to it. Of course as in my previous post it did not help that it's so warm here in Atlanta right now but I managed. It's VERY easy and my only change in the recipe (Martha Stewart Recipe) I will make next time is to add peppermint extract to the white chocolate. Here's how it goes:

put the candies in a zip lock bag and beat the heck out of it with a rolling pin or frying pan.

by this point I have already poured out the semi-sweet chocolate and chilled that in the fridge for about 15 minutes and now on top of that pour the white chocolate.
spread the white chocolate out on top of the semi-sweet chocolate


sprinkle the crushed up candy canes on the chocolate

ready to break up into pieces
Williams-Sonoma has competition now. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin