1.03.2009

Resolutions...

I'm not so sure if these are resolutions or just plain goals for 2009 but nonetheless I want to accomplish them and possibly change some habits in the mean time.

  1. Exercise
  2. Exercise
  3. Exercise
  4. Exercise
  5. Be Healthy [have I made my point]
  6. Stand up straight
  7. Read More
  8. Read the manual for my camera and learn how to use it the best I can.
  9. Learn Photoshop Elements 7.0
  10. Cook more, learn new things to cook
  11. Stay on top of my blog
  12. Organize my itunes music once and for all
  13. Simplify
  14. TRAVEL
  15. TRAVEL
  16. TRAVEL
  17. Keep organized and on top of the bills and work with a budget
  18. Stay in touch with friends
  19. Exercise (did I mention that)
  20. Live well, Love much and Laugh often

Perfect I think those are some good goals/resolutions to start the year off. Good luck to everyone with their goals for 2009.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Those are great resolutions. Nice gym!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin