7.17.2009

BROWNIES

I can't believe I haven't posted about these brownies yet! I know they have shown up in a few of my posts, but I have not done a "feature" article on them and they are my specialty, my all time favorite, my go to dessert.


The recipe comes from Mollie Katzen's The Moosewood Cookbook, which was probably the first cookbook I ever purchased (sorry Martha) and have used it so much that the book just opens up to the right recipes by itself every time.

These brownies are DELICIOUS! (if I say so myself) they are so heavenly and light even though they are not "lite" in the least, two sticks of butter and five eggs... but who's counting.
I hope someday you have a chance to try this recipe and let me know what you think about it. Here's some pictures of the decadent little delights. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin