8.14.2009

{Red Lobster} Garlic Cheddar Biscuits

Did some quick baking last night to produce these wonderful little delicatesys ... the biscuits from Red Lobster. Who can resist these biscuits. I remember a few years back tearing thru the internet with a good friend to find the top secret recipe, well now it's easy to find I was checking out Robin Lynne's blog the other day and stumbled across her post on her biscuit making experience. For the recipe please see her blog.



Here's my pictures from my biscuit making adventure (I only made half a batch because I knew I would be the only one eating them last night and I didn't need 12).




fresh out of the oven


mixing up the melted butter, garlic powder and parsley flakes to go on top of the biscuits


enjoy.



now it's time for you to whip some up for yourself, let me know how they come out. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin