10.19.2009

Today: October 19th

Good morning. I got this blog post idea from here and I thought it would be a nice way of capturing the moment every once in a while. The weather is getting chilly outside so now is a nice time to reflect and be cozy inside. Hope you all have a good day.


Outside my window....a very chilly peaceful morning.

I am thinking...that I am enjoying sometime to myself before I leave for work this morning and how much I want to accomplish this week.

I am thankful for...my family each and every one of them!

From the Kitchen...not much right now other than coffee and fruit/veggie juice from our new juicer.

I am wearing...my pjs, winter pjs and flip flops. :)

I am creating...photographs

I am going....to get ready for work as soon as I finish this post.

I am reading....How to Raise the Perfect Dog, By Cesar Milan. (let you know how it works out)

I am hoping...for a fast day today and lot's of energy tonight to get some projects done that I wanted to get to all weekend.

I am hearing....the water running in the shower and an occasional bark from Senor Zico.

Around the house...cozy peacefulness

One of my favorite things...being with Fer, every second of it.

A few plans for the rest of the week...get a lot done, frame some pictures, hang the pictures. ORGANIZE ORGANIZE ORGANIZE!

A picture to share....

(Zico cuddled up with his Dad)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin