1.20.2010

Project Wednesday: Work in Progress

I'm starting to work on some Valentine's Day Projects, here's one. I am so happy that I am FINALLY using some of the many art supplies I have bought over the years. Here's I'm using one of the Martha Stewart shadow boxes that I bought a long time ago and a Martha Stewart heart punch I got not to long ago. I thought it would be cool to use scrabble letters to spell out some stuff in the picture. I got the scrabble letters (clip art) from Designer Digitals. what do you think so far? I think it would be even cooler to use actual scrabble tiles but we'll see about that.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Danielle @ Transforming Home said...

What a great project! I haven't started any Valentine's Day stuff yet - thanks for the inspiration..

Danielle

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin