5.31.2008

We interRUPT

I have replaced my beautiful Paris blog banner with a more Power to the People banner at the moment. I will return to my Parisian memories shortly but in the meantime the inner protester in me is supporting the Autonomia movement in Santa Cruz, Bolivia. The banner is of a flag that they have hanging in their "town square" saying "If you want it, Defend it" - "Vote for the 'Yes'" which means vote Yes in the election (that already happened and they won) for Santa Cruz to become their own state. Now they're waiting for the government to recognize the election.

Becoming your own state, having your own local government to me only means progress, can you imagine if say New York governed the entire U.S. or if Florida governed the whole U.S. for that matter heaven help me.

So there's my political statement for the moment.

PEACE OUT.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin