12.03.2008

Capture the Moments of this holiday season!

I really enjoy reading Ali Edwards blog (as I have mentioned before) and I find her ideas of capturing the moment to be a constant inspiration to me to be present in all I do. She created a project called December Daily and has done it for a few years just like the "Week in the Life" project where you document something or as much as you want for everyday (in this case) of the holiday season... the 25 days of christmas.

So I'm following along and creating my own little scrapbook/journal for the 25 days of christmas. I will keep you posted on my blog of how things are going and in the next day or two will show the book I made to capture all my "moments" in.

Here's a few pics from day one:
first on the list purchase my christmas present - Merry Christmas to ME!

pull out all the christmas decorations:

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Neat! Can't wait to see the finished product :-)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin